2023 BABS Baseball Leagues
Here is how it works:
- Sign up here for an entry in one of the BABS Baseball Leagues.
- The cost to play is just $20.
- This is a Rotisserie 4×4 draft-and-hold game with 50-player rosters. Categories are HR, SB, BA, PA, ERA, K-BB, Sv+Hld, IP.
- These are 10-team leagues. As people sign up, each group of 10 entrants will be forwarded to host site OnRoto.com for processing. At that point, you will hear from them with further details. The league is run on the OnRoto.com platform. Drafts will launch starting February 20, 2022.
- In the event that we cannot fill the last 10-team league, your fee will be refunded.
- If you wish to set up a private league, contact us at this link and provide the email addresses of all 10 owners. You still must have 10 teams.
- These will all be slow drafts with a 4-hour clock that does not stop overnight. It will be up to you to keep your player queue filled. If we get closer to Opening Day and progress in your draft is lagging, the clock will move to 2 hours, and then 1 hour. All draft picks are final.
- To allow time for the slow drafts, the SIGNUP DEADLINE is March 10.
- The winner of each league will receive an autographed copy of the 2024 Baseball Forecaster.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive a PDF via email with all the rules details.